Erasmus FCTs (On-site training)
What does it consist of? A training period in a company in a country in the European Community with a duration of 12 weeks.
Students will have the chance to complete this training with the school’s own project or with the consortiums Ikaslan(Vocational Education Training Association of State Schools)and Confebask.(Basque Business Confederation)
Fair, transparent and coherent process.
Requirements to apply for a Grant
• Students finishing their second year of a higher level cycle (2000 hours) during the present year at this school.
• Minimum language competence required: A2. Yet, a higher level might be required by English speaking countries´ s companies.
• A favourable report by the Technical Department with respect to their academic record, motivation, maturity etc.
• Academic record
• Quality of CV and cover letter
• Language competence.
• Personal interview with the coordinators for On-site training and Erasmus.
Steps to follow
-Fill the application form found on this page
-Send the following documents to email@example.com
• Completed application form
• European CV in English. (link to European CV)
• Covering letter addressed to a hypothetical company
• Complementary documentation: Language official qualifications, as well as certificates of stays abroad.
In September the applicants will be summoned for an interview. After the interview a selection of the applicants will be made, and the available grants will be awarded.
Details of the Grant
• A stay of three months, from March to June in a European country.
• Transportation and shared accommodation in the host country. Housing may be provided in flats, apartments, studios, hostels or with families.
• On some occasions an intensive language course in the host country before the placement period.
• On-site training with a company.
Recognition of mobility
The training company will recognise the results of the learning agreements by a certificate.
Tartanga Vocational School will formally recognise the activities during European mobility for the On-site Training Module.