The main objective of the programme is: strengthen the internationalisation of youths by means of international practical training with direct links to professional activity.
What does this consist of? International training period with a company.
Confebask (Basque Business Confederation) and Ikaslan (Vocational Education Training Association of State Schools )offer you the possibility to enjoy this experience through the Global Training grant programme, for graduates in Higher Level Vocational Training.
• Six months of training in a company
• Monthly amount of approximately 1000€
• Higher Level Vocational Training obtained before 15 July of the current year.
• You must have resided in the Basque Country at least one full year, prior to the training.
• You must be less than 30 years old to participate
• You should not have been the beneficiary of European mobility programme grants for a duration of six or more months
• Have at least a B2 level of English. The level of English can be demonstrated during the selection process
• Your profile should meet the minimum requirements for the company or organisation.
• Training should be related to your field of study.
• Language level
• Motivation to participate in the project and work offered