Urratsbat is a programme promoted by the Basque Government´s Department of Education and coordinated by Teknika. One of Teknika´s main aims is to promote vocational training student entrepreneurship and to support them in the creation of their own start-ups.
- Higher and medium level Vocational Training students
- Former higher and medium level Vocational Training students
- A teacher from Tartanga is available to support the student involved in creating a start-up throughout the whole process.
- An office fully equipped with the necessary equipment to develop the start-up
- The possibility exists to use the school´s equipment during the first phase of developing the business
- The processing of different subsidies and help for self-employment
- Professional advice from a company linked to the business world and with ties to Tartanga Vocational Training school